Spicy Pork Stir Fry on Cauliflower Rice
Spice up your weeknight meals with this fast take on stir fry that uses carrots, parsnips, and cauliflower rice. You can add more heat with jalapenos or tame it down for your littles.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 large parsnip peeled and cut into ¼ inch slices
- 2 medium carrots peeled and cut into ¼ inch slices
- 5 ounces peas thaw ½ of 10oz bag of frozen
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp hoisen sauce
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 2 tbsp ginger grated
- ¾ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds toasted
- 4 scallions thinly sliced for topping
- 1-2 jalapenos thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked cauliflower rice
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the pork, breaking into small pieces. Season with the salt and red pepper flakes. Brown the pork until you no longer see pink (about 5-7 minutes).
Stir in the garlic, carrots, and parsnips. Cook until vegetables are tender (3-5 min), then add in the ginger, peas, jalapenos (if desired), vinegar, and hoisin sauce.
Remove from heat. Stir in sesame seeds and scallions. Serve over cooked cauliflower rice. Enjoy!